A refreshing mango salsa that is perfect in the summer time. It's amazing on bowls, tacos, burgers, with chips, and more!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 People
- 1 1/2 cup ripe mango diced into small chunks
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp red pepper diced into small chunks
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp red onion diced into small chunks
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp jalapenos diced into small chunks and seeds removed
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp lime zest
Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl and toss to combine. Adjust seasonings as necessary.
Simple as that! Serve with tortilla chips, on burgers, tacos, bowl, and much more.