This is a basic, super quick granola recipe. You can add any flavours you like to make it your own!
- 2 cups rolled oats (certified gluten free if needed)
- 1 1/2 cups mixed nuts/seeds, roughly chopped into small pieces (I used hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, and hemp seeds)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup soft dates such as medjool or deglet noor
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix the oats, nuts/seeds, coconut, and cinnamon in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Add the dates, water, almond butter, and vanilla into a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add the date mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until the mixture is evenly combined.
- Spread the granola onto the parchment lined baking tray in an even layer. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow the granola to cool for 10 minutes before breaking it apart into pieces. Serve with fruit or yogurt, eat as a cereal, add to desserts, and so much more!
For personal meal plans or nutrition advice from a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, you can contact me at email@example.com