2/3 350g package of tofu, cut into large cubes
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce or tamari
1 large red bell pepper, sliced into chunks
1 large yellow bell pepper, sliced into chunks
1 cup zucchini, sliced
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup red onion, sliced into large pieces
Your favourite BBQ sauce
- Layer all of the tofu cubes in 1 layer in a shallow dish. Pour the soy sauce over the tofu evenly and marinate for at least 30 minutes, or longer if you desire.
- Assemble your kebabs on skewers in any way that you like.
- Brush the kebabs with your favourite BBQ sauce, as generously as your like.
- Cook the kebabs on the BBQ or in your oven. If you cook on high heat in the BBQ, you only need to cook them for around 20-30 minutes. If you’re using your oven, bake at 425 degrees F for at least 40 minutes, or until the zucchini is cooked all the way through.
- Brush with additional BBQ sauce if desired. Serve and enjoy!
For personal meal plans or nutrition advice from a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org