- 250g dried spaghetti noodles
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 cup fresh, packed basil leaves
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- the juice of half a lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- vegan parmesan
- In a large pot, boil pasta according to package directions.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place them on the sheet, skin facing up. Broil in the oven on the lowest broil setting until the tomatoes become blistered. This may take anywhere between 5-15 minutes, depending on your oven. Watch them closely and don’t place the rack too close to the top burner, so that they don’t burn.
- While the pasta and tomatoes are cooking, make your sauce. Blend the avocados, basil, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a blender until smooth. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Drain the pasta. Pour the sauce and tomatoes on the pasta and toss to coat the noodles.
- Plate the pasta and garnish with homemade or store bought vegan parmesan, Enjoy!
For personal meal plans or nutrition advice from a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org