This recipe doesn’t have proportions. Often when I make bowls, I just chop up and prepare all of the ingredients and add whatever I like. Feel free to do that same, and feel free to play around and use different vegetables and flavours!
- 1 cup uncooked black rice
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 15oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- shredded romaine lettuce
- frozen corn, thawed
- your favourite natural/organic salsa
- vegan sour cream
- cilantro and sprouts to garnish (optional)
- Cook black rice according to package directions. 1 cup of dried rice is great for serving 2 people. Adjust if needed.
- While the rice is cooking, prepare your toppings.
- Make this super quick and easy sour cream.
- When the rice is cooked, begin assembling. Create a bed of rice at the bottom of 2 bowls. Add veggies, black beans, and salsa. Drizzle with sour cream and garnish with cilantro and sprouts if desired. Serve and enjoy!