Creamy Potato Dill Soup
Serves: 4-6 people
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large stalk of celery
- 2 lbs yellow potatoes, diced into medium sized chunks (peeling optional)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopper
- In a large pot, saute onion, garlic, and celery in some water (or coconut oil) for 5 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Add potatoes and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, salt, and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes on medium/low heat, or until potatoes are fully cooked through.
- Using a ladle, pour half of the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return the creamy mixture to the soup pot. Add fresh dill and stir to combine. Serve and enjoy!
For personal meal plans or nutrition advice from a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org