This recipe is super simple and only takes 10 minutes to prepare! A great option for a snack or a light lunch. This salad tastes best once it’s been sitting in the fridge for a few hours or overnight, but you’re welcome to serve it immediately!
Makes: 4 Servings
- 1 15oz can chickpeas
- 1 15oz can kidney beans
- 1 15 oz can pinto beans
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 5 tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Drain and rinse your beans and pour them into a large bowl.
- Add your finely chopped red pepper, red onion, and parsley to the bowl.
- Make the dressing by whisking apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, maple syrup, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix everything until combined. Refrigerate or serve immediately. Enjoy!