Velvety Vegan Chocolate Sauce
This chocolate sauce is super easy and so versatile. It’s the healthy and vegan version of our childhood favourite, Nesquik. Store it in your fridge and use it for:
Chocolate fondue – dip fruit and more
Pour it on pancakes and crepes
Drizzle it onto cakes and pastries
Pour it onto ice cream or a sundae
Eat it right off the spoon… Go nuts, there are endless possibilities!
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 cup dark vegan chocolate chips
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Heat the milk in a small sauce pot until it is just simmering. Do not let it boil.
- Pour the chocolate chips into the sauce pot and take the pot off the heat. Stir in the chocolate chips until they are completely melted and the mixture is combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Store the mixture in an airtight container in the fridge, such as a mason jar. Use for all of your chocolatey needs!