This chocolate sauce is super easy and so versatile. It’s the healthy and vegan version of our childhood favourite, Nesquik. Store it in your fridge and use it for:
Chocolate fondue – dip fruit and more
Pour it on pancakes and crepes
Drizzle it onto cakes and pastries
Pour it onto ice cream or a sundae
Eat it right off the spoon… Go nuts, there are endless possibilities!
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 cup dark vegan chocolate chips
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Heat the milk in a small sauce pot until it is just simmering. Do not let it boil.
- Pour the chocolate chips into the sauce pot and take the pot off the heat. Stir in the chocolate chips until they are completely melted and the mixture is combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Store the mixture in an airtight container in the fridge, such as a mason jar. Use for all of your chocolatey needs!