- 1 cup cashews (soaked for 4 hours)
- 1 tbsp almonds
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, to taste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp nori
- 1 tsp mustard
- 3/4 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup water
- Shred some of a nori sheet (for sushi) into little strips. Enough for 1 packed tablespoon.
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender. If you have a very powerful blender you do not need to soak the cashews.
- Adjust seasonings to taste if needed.
- Chill before serving. Serve with salad, wraps, sandwiches, and more!
For personal meal plans or nutrition advice from a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org