Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- 6 cups pasta
- 5 red bell peppers, cut into medium slices
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into discs
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup + 1tbsp balsamic vinegar (sulphite free)
- Almond feta cheese
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut all vegetables and place in a bowl. Add salt and toss to combine.
- Pour vegetable mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment. Bake for 1 hour, or until veggies are cooked and tender.
- Cool down cooked pasta in the fridge.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, toss them with the pasta. Add the balsamic vinegar and stir to combine. Set the mixture aside in the fridge until cooled.
- Top with almond feta cheese. Serve, and enjoy!
For personal meal plans or nutrition advice from a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org