- 3/4 cup almond meal/flour
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- If you need to make your almond meal, add the almonds into the food processor and blend until the mixture is very fine. If not, skip this step and use pre-made almond meal/flour.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix with a spoon.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the mixture onto a tray lined with parchment. This recipe should make 9-10 macaroons.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool, serve, and enjoy!