- 1.5 cups cooked black beans
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 orange pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4- 1/2 cup packed cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1.5 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, add the beans, corn, peppers, tomato, and cilantro. Mix and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, lime juice, maple syrup, and spices. Adjust to your taste.
- Pour dressing onto salad. Mix and combine well. Refrigerate for a few hours, or serve immediately.
For personal meal plans or nutrition advice from a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org