Creamy Dairy Free Mac & Cheese
This amazing Mac & Cheese is dairy free and made of all whole food ingredients. It’s amazing for kids and adults!
- 1.5 cups yellow potato
- 1.5 cups carrots
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup liquid from cooking the vegetables
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Dice potatoes, carrots, onion, and garlic into small chunks. Add to pot and boil until potatoes are soft, about 15-20 minutes. Reserve the liquid from boiling!
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve over cooked pasta of choice!
This sauce can be used as a general cheese sauce for nachos, vegetables, and more 🙂
For personal meal plans or nutrition advice from a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org