Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup finely chopped white onion
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 15oz can chickpeas
- 1 cup artichokes (drain water)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews soaked (for at least 2-3 hours)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch or corn starch
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a pan, sautee garlic and onion in water until onion is translucent. About 4 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Set aside.
- In a food processor or powerful blender, add all ingredients except for the spinach mixture. Blend until smooth.
- Add the spinach mixture and pulse a few times until just combined. You want to have nice big pieces of spinach.
- Before serving, heat in a saucepan until warm. Serve with vegetables, bread, crackers, etc…