- 1 cup all purpose gluten free flour**
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup water (or more to thin out)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp maple syrup and 1 cup of water. Whisk together until smooth. If the batter is too thick, add more water. Batter should pour easily.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add pancakes (no need for oil). When the tops begin to bubble and the bottoms begin to brown, flip pancakes and cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup, fruit, jam, coconut whipped cream, or whatever you desire. 🙂
** If you don’t care for gluten free flour, you can substitute wheat flour or spelt and leave out the xanthan gum.
For personal meal plans or nutrition advise from a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, you can contact me at email@example.com