- 2 medium eggplants
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment. Pierce eggplants several times all over with a fork. Place the eggplants whole on the baking sheet and bake in oven for about 30 minutes or until soft.
- Add all ingredients except for eggplant into a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Take eggplant out of oven and peel off skin. Put eggplant into food processor/blender and pulse a few times only, until just combined. You do not want to blend all the way.
- Cool, serve, and enjoy!
For personal meal plans or nutrition advice from a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org